Center for Sustainable Business Lecture Series
Center for Sustainable Business Lecture Series: Discussion with Shareen Hertel, Heinz Foundation Visiting Fellow
Global supply chains link consumers, brands, manufacturers, workers, and local community members as “stakeholders” with significantly different levels of risk and benefit. When harm occurs in the course of business activity, prevailing approaches to stakeholder consultation are typically driven by companies, without significant input from people at the grassroots level. This talk reveals where stakeholder consultation is taking place globally; how the process unfolds at the community level; and what types of innovation might be possible but are currently missed by “top-down” approaches to consultation.
- Phipps Achieves Highest BREEAM In-Use Rating in U.S. March 2, 2020
- 3R Announces Sponsorship of Pittsburgh’s 2030 District February 28, 2020
- Sustainable Steel January 29, 2020
- The Year of Performance January 22, 2020
- Pittsburgh Sustainability Events January Calendar January 8, 2020