Family Yoga Class
Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy is hosting Family Yoga once per month at the Frick Environmental Center. Family Yoga is open to individuals of all ages and abilities. These events are sensory-friendly, as well as spectrum and trauma-informed, and have proven to be beneficial for individuals of all abilities. Participants will explore movement, stillness, and enjoy sound-healing with crystal singing bowls. All are welcome to choose how much they want to move throughout the classes.
- Phipps Achieves Highest BREEAM In-Use Rating in U.S. March 2, 2020
- 3R Announces Sponsorship of Pittsburgh’s 2030 District February 28, 2020
- Sustainable Steel January 29, 2020
- The Year of Performance January 22, 2020
- Pittsburgh Sustainability Events January Calendar January 8, 2020