Frick Environmental Center Tour feat. Women in Green
The Frick Environmental Center is one of the greenest buildings in the world – one of only 25 buildings across the globe to achieve full Living Building certification. It operates at net positive energy and water, utilizes only the healthiest building materials, and provides an inclusive and welcoming space for anyone who wants to explore Pittsburgh’s Frick Park. Come and tour this beautiful building and gain some perspective from some of the female leads on the project. Participants will learn about material selection, using the park as design inspiration, finding creative solutions to meet an incredibly difficult building standard, and specific insights from the female leads.
- 3R Announces Membership to Green Sports Alliance June 4, 2020
- Phipps Achieves Highest BREEAM In-Use Rating in U.S. March 2, 2020
- 3R Announces Sponsorship of Pittsburgh’s 2030 District February 28, 2020
- Sustainable Steel January 29, 2020
- The Year of Performance January 22, 2020