Why Work with 3R?
Sustainable buildings are good for business, good for the environment, and good for the health and productivity of building occupants.
The team has evaluated approximately 5,000 projects for compliance with the leading green building standards from around the world. 3R provides full-service, high-performance building consulting solutions, and fosters relationships with our clients on the foundation of expertise in the design and evaluation of sustainable buildings. Our service is unparalleled in the industry.
3R’s extensive experience with green building projects means the team knows the most efficient, hassle-free path to meeting sustainability goals. We’ve seen it all – we have practical experience with evaluation, design, and review of all types of buildings and multiple rating systems – so we know what works and what doesn’t.
Companies pursue LEED certification and other sustainability goals for a number of reasons: realizing financial benefits (cost/energy/tax savings), improving the health and productivity of occupants, and positively impacting the environment, are just a few. Whether it’s an existing building or new construction, we can help you determine and execute the most efficient path to certification, with the greatest return on your investment.
The team at 3R includes members with backgrounds in many disciplines, including architecture, engineering, and energy modeling. Our combined industry experience gives us the breadth of knowledge that is required to thoroughly assess building projects for compliance with the current green building standards.
3R creates value for our clients by:
- Identifying opportunities to reduce energy consumption in building design and operations
- Assessing the opportunities and prioritizing based on project objectives
- Maximizing return on investment to achieve the greatest impact with the least investment of time and money
- Defining the optimal action plan for certification/improvements
3R expert staff has experience in:
- Civil, mechanical, and environmental engineering, as well as architecture
- Several years combined LEED review experience
- Experience with nearly 5,000 LEED projects
- Energy modeling and LEED project experience
- International language capabilities
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry, and we will get back to you immediately!