Why Work with 3R?
The Paradigm Shift is Here
Concerns from and for customers, clients, workforce, shareholders, communities, and governments, as well as our planet’s depleting resources and changing climate have warranted a demand for a paradigm shift. This shift is happening through the implementation of transparent, environmentally, economically, and socially responsible practices. Companies failing to consider their resilience, along with their impact on the planet and their people, will fall behind their competition as these thought processes become the global standard.
It is simply not enough to consider economic efficiency in business today. Due to the shocks and stressors that affect social, environmental, and economic systems with increasing frequency, organizations must evaluate their ability to survive as part of a resilience plan. Contributing to sustainable development is the main objective of ESG. This overarching goal is recognized by a combination of social equity, healthy ecosystems, and honest organizational governance.
3R ESG Expertise
3R takes an integrated, holistic approach, utilizing a number of sustainability frameworks such as the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), ISO 26000, AA1000, and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs) to inform sustainability programs. The 3R consultants will work with your company to identify systems, peer benchmarking, and industry context to identify material impacts and define a prioritized action plan for continual improvement.
3R Green Building Expertise
Companies pursue green building certification for a number of reasons: realizing financial benefits (cost/energy/tax savings), improving the health and productivity of occupants, and positively impacting the environment, to name just a few. Whether it’s an existing building or new construction, one building or an entire portfolio, with a feasibility study, 3R helps you determine the most appropriate certification and the most efficient path to receive the greatest return on investment.
The team has evaluated approximately 7,000+ projects for compliance with leading green building standards from around the world. 3R provides full-service, high-performance building consulting solutions, and fosters relationships with our clients on the foundation of expertise in the design and evaluation of sustainable buildings. 3R’s extensive experience with green building projects means the team knows the most efficient, hassle-free path to meeting sustainability goals. We’ve seen it all – so we know what works and what doesn’t.
3R creates value for our clients by:
- Assessing impacts, gaps, and opportunities and prioritizing based on goals or certification
- Defining the optimal action plan for goals or certification
- Maximizing ROI to achieve the greatest impact with the least investment of time and money
- Using guiding principles of social equity, healthy ecosystems, and honest organizational governance
- Identifying opportunities to reduce energy and water consumption and waste
- Re-evaluating using feedback loops until goals or certification are achieved
3R expert staff has experience in:
- ESG and Corporate Responsibility analysis and reporting
- Integrated Sustainability Management Systems
Extensive experience with GRESB reporting framework
- Civil, mechanical, and environmental engineering, as well as architecture
- Several years combined LEED review experience
- Experience with 7,000+ LEED projects from a compliance and consulting perspective
- Energy modeling and LEED project experience
- Carbon-Reduction Reporting Frameworks
Each Employee Brings Knowledge to the Table
The team at 3R includes members with diverse backgrounds from many disciplines, including business management, sustainability, architecture, biology, chemistry, international policy, engineering, and energy modeling. Our combined industry experience gives us the breadth of knowledge that is required to thoroughly assess a client’s needs.