Corporate Responsibility Services
Concerns from and for customers, clients, workforce, shareholders, communities, and governments, as well as our depleting resources and changing climate have warranted a demand for a paradigm shift. This shift is happening through the implementation of transparent, environmentally, economically, and socially responsible practices, processes and initiatives within organizations. Companies failing to consider their resilience along with their impact on the planet and their people will fall behind their competition as these thought processes become the global standard.
It is simply not enough to consider economic efficiency in business today. Due to the shocks and stressors that affect social, environmental, and economic systems with increasing frequency, organizations must evaluate their ability to survive as part of a resilience plan. Contributing to sustainable development is the main objective of Corporate Responsibility (CR). This overarching goal is recognized by a combination of social equity, healthy ecosystems, and honest organizational governance.
3R takes an integrated, holistic approach, utilizing a number of sustainability frameworks such as the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), ISO 26000, and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs) to validate corporate responsibility strategies.
3R is committed to standing with the global community that is making CR its mission and purpose by committing to the same goals and helping other socially-minded companies do the same. Under parent company, SRI Registrar, 3R is a B Corporation, JUST Organization, and UN Global Compact signatory, proving 3R walks the walk, and the 3R Team looks forward to walking with you.
Improve your Market Rating
Are you bombarded with supplier questionnaires and/or customer demands? Have you failed to receive credit for the good work your company is doing and found yourself lower on a market rating than you’d like? We’re here to help. 3R can:
- Help you identify key stakeholders to determine your company’s material impacts
- Organize your company’s executive, management, and communication teams to develop business goals
- Create and assist in the implementation of tools to monitor and track progress towards company goals
- Identify gaps within your company’s policies and/or procedures to better prepare you for any particular rating system
- Spearhead the creation and/or evolution of your company’s CSR or Sustainability Report
CR and ESG now influence 1 in every 4 dollars spent. Call 3R today, get ahead of the ratings, and outperform your competition.
Realize your CR Goals with 3R
A well-rounded Corporate Responsibility Plan assures resilience to sustain organizational success through trying times as it also provides business value and brand equity. It shows how your company has contributed to environmental progress, social improvement for the people you engage and communities you serve, and exemplifies responsible and effective corporate governance.
- Engage stakeholders to determine material impacts, gaps, and opportunities
- Establish goals and metrics
- Create a plan to capture the opportunities, close the gaps, and track progress
- Re-evaluate using feedback loops until the goals are achieved
- Celebrate organizational success with all stakeholders
The process is not prescriptive. We work with you to set your goals and help you to decide how to achieve them. Our consultants are continually working with you throughout the process, which is as innovative and partnership-oriented as the goals are themselves.
Set the Standard with a solid CR Framework
From strategy and implementation to reporting and assurance, there are countless ways to navigate sustainable development for your organization. Adoption of a solid framework will give your Corporate Responsibility Plan the structure it needs to succeed. 3R CR consultants have experience with globally recognized, proven frameworks for CR strategy, implementation, reporting, and assurance:
- The United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- The UN Global Compact – Ten (10) Principles
- ISO 26000 – Corporate Responsibility Management System
- SASB – Sustainability Accounting Standards Board industry specific standards for CR disciplines
- GRI – Global Reporting Initiative for CR
- AA1000 AccountAbility Principles Standard – Assurance of a Sustainability Management System
- Supplier Code of Conduct / Ethics
- CDP – Carbon Disclosure Project & Climate A List – Three (3) Request Areas
- TCFD – Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures – Four (4) Key Elements
The 3R team will help you determine which framework works best for your organization and overarching goals, then will guide you through planning and implementation, and conduct a program evaluation on a scheduled basis to determine the effectiveness of your CR program.
Interested in Learning More?
Watch the Executive Overview on Corporate Responsibility below hosted by 3R President and SRI Chief Sustainability Officer, Jana Lake.
U.N. Global Compact Member
3R and its parent company are proud participants in the U.N. Global Compact. This is the world's largest corporate social responsibility initiative with 13,000 corporate participants and other stakeholders in over 170 countries. The U.N. Global Compact and its signatories are deeply invested and enthusiastic about working towards global Sustainable Development Goals by adopting sustainable and socially responsible policies and reporting on their implementation.