Climate-Related Impact Disclosures Reporting and Validation
3R Sustainability helps clients overcome the world’s most challenging environmental issues and foster a sustainable global economy by providing guidance for creating actionable sustainability goals, collecting data and quantifying metrics, and reporting progress with clear and accurate key performance indicators.
3R’s experienced, accredited professionals are experts in energy efficiency, GHG inventories (scope 1+2 and scope 3), lifecycle assessments, sustainability strategy, risk management and data verification.
3R Sustainability is proudly a CDP Accredited Solutions provider and our Environmental Disclosure Experts can help you with:
- CDP Disclosure Reporting
- Climate-Related Risk Management and Opportunity Identification
- Identification and Prioritization of Risk
- GHG Inventory Baseline Reporting
- GHG Emissions Reduction Action Plan
- TCFD Disclosure Alignment and Reporting
- Setting Science-Based Targets (SBTi)
Reporting to the CDP allows you to:
- Understand your impact on the environment
- Evaluate and analyze your risk and determine mitigation efforts
- Benchmark against peers so you know where you stand
- Ensure transparency of your data by reporting to globally recognized disclosure groups
A partnership with 3R means walking through the disclosure process together, step-by-step. This can include development of a sustainable strategy, exploring renewable energy options, setting and implementing science-based targets, analyzing data, and verifying results.
Contact us today to start building business value and brand equity with 3R. We’ll get started strategizing and identifying opportunities that will have the greatest impact for your organization, then create your action plan, help you prioritize efforts, and create data reports using industry leading frameworks, such as CDP, TCFD, GRI, and SASB.
Additionally, through 3R’s affiliate, SRI Quality System Registrar, the dataset can be validated and assured. To learn more about validation visit: https://www.sriregistrar.com/standards/data-validation/