Join CEOs for Sustainability as this executive network presents a vision for a sustainable economic recovery and demonstrates how participating companies are leading forward.
The event kicks off with a keynote address by Microsoft Vice President of AI Country Strategy & Sustainability Partnership Gretchen O’Hara. Ms. O’Hara will describe Microsoft’s commitment to addressing society’s most pressing challenges, including plans to be carbon negative by 2030.
Following the keynote, C-Suite executives will share how their companies are leading in areas fundamental to prosperity for all: supporting local businesses, advancing racial and ethnic equity, and reducing carbon emissions. Hear examples of how strategic sustainability has been a competitive advantage through this time of crisis.
- Gretchen O’Hara, Vice President of AI Country Strategy & Sustainability Partnership
- Haakan Jonsson, Ph.D., Chairman and President, Covestro LLC
- Jana D. Lake, President, 3R Sustainability
- Jodi Rennie, VP and General Manager, Turner Construction
- Sara Thompson, Principal, Pashek + MTR
During the event, CEOs for Sustainability Co-Chairs Steve Malnight, President and CEO of Duquesne Light Co., and Charles Toran, President of Sci-Tek Consultants, will present the business case for sustainability and how other leaders can join them in Leading Forward.
Who Should Attend:
- Members of the C-Suite, Senior Executives, Business Owners, and Managers
- Professionals in Strategy, Business Development, and Marketing
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Professionals