Indoor Environmental Quality, Innovation & Regional Priority
Check out 3R’s sixth in a seven part series exploring LEED requirements and planning for a successful LEED project submission. Then, head over to www.SRICourses.com to register for free upcoming episodes.
As a part of a LEED project team, you will be responsible for documenting your project in order to submit for review and ultimately, to achieve LEED certification. There are seven credit categories in the LEED Rating systems in which you can document criteria and attempt points. In each of these categories, there are prerequisites or credits that are regularly submitted with documentation issues that can be easily avoided with a better understanding of the requirements.
This session will focus on the Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ), Innovation (IN), and Regional Priorities (RP) categories.
Insight and understanding of the following topics:
- Documentation specific to the IEQ, IN, RP credits
- Strategies to use for the IN credits, including Pilot Credits and Exemplary Performance
- Clarification of the rating system requirements
- Common errors and troublesome documentation
- Use of publicly provided USGBC guidance