Refunds and payments for online consulting sessions – please read our Refund and Payments Policy.
For online consulting sessions, 3R offers one time payment options.
By submitting your Content to 3R for inclusion on the Site, you represent and warrant to 3R the following with respect to each submitted file: (a) that you either own all necessary intellectual property rights in the Content or have secured all necessary licenses or other rights; (b) that you have the consent, release, and/or permission of each identifiable individual person in the Content to use the name or likeness of each such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Content on the Site; and (c) that no portion of the Content infringes another’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right, moral right, right of publicity, or privacy, and that no portion of the Content is pornographic (including but not limited to containing any child pornography or any lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person), deceptive, threatening, abusive, inciting of unlawful action, defamatory, libelous, vulgar or violent, or constitutes hate speech.
4) Restrictions. You will not:
(a) Upload, email, or otherwise transmit (i) any Content that you do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit, distribute, and display (including any Content that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the Content); (ii) any Content for which you do not have the consent or permission of each identifiable person in the Content to use the name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness of each such person (to the extent each is implicated by the Content); or (iii) any Content that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, moral right or right of publicity);
(b) Use, display, mirror, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site, or any individual element or materials within the Site, including search results, the 3R name, any 3R trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, the Content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without 3R’s express written consent;
(c) Delete, or in any manner alter, the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices appearing on any Content, except your Content;
(d) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, the Service, or the Content;
(e) Upload any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other forms of harmful computer code, subject 3R’s network or servers to unreasonable traffic loads, or otherwise engage in conduct that is disruptive to the ordinary operation of the Site and the Service;
(f) Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any 3R system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
(g) Upload, email or otherwise transmit any Content that includes code that is hidden or otherwise surreptitiously contained within the images, audio or video of any Content that is unrelated to the immediate, aesthetic nature of the Content;
(h) Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure protecting the Site or any Content posted on or available through the Site;
(i) Use any URL, meta tags, or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a 3R name, trademark, URL, or product name without 3R’s express written consent;
(j) Communicate on or through the Site any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort;
(k) Compile or use other users’ personal information, including addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses or other contact information that may appear on the Site for any purpose;
(l) Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
(m) Harm or threaten to harm 3R users in any way; or
5) Notices of Alleged Infringing Activity. 3R does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Site or the Service, and 3R will remove any allegedly infringing Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. 3R reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
6) Indemnification. The Service being provided to you by 3R is a very limited one – that is, 3R will respond to your questions concerning whether specific building design features, processes, systems and criteria will meet established Green Building standards. 3R will not address structural, engineering or safety issues, or any other construction issues other than questions related to Green Building standards. It is expected that you will address all issues with your architects, engineers and other professional consultants. Moreover, you will be providing limited information to 3R, and there will be a great deal of other information and facts which 3R is not aware of when 3R responds to your questions.
Consequently, you and 3R agree to allocate the risks related to possible future problems and claims in the following manner, which is fair and reasonable given 3R’s limited role in your construction projects:
(c) In the event that 3R’s performance hereunder is determined by a court to have constituted gross negligence or willful misconduct, then the liability of 3R for any Claims resulting therefrom shall be limited to, and shall not exceed, the actual fee charged by and paid to 3R for the specific Service so determined to have been performed in a manner constituting gross negligence or willful misconduct. Nevertheless, with respect to any Claim or Third Party Claim based on death, personal injury or physical damage to property, the liability of 3R shall not exceed the greater of the amount set forth in the preceding sentence or the proceeds of 3R’s liability insurance coverage available with respect to such Claim or Third Party Claim.
7) Attorney’s Fees. You agree to pay reasonable attorney’s fees and costs in the event that 3R finds it necessary to employ an attorney to collect damages for the breach of this Agreement, or for collecting amounts owed or otherwise to protect its interest in any matter arising from your use of the Site or the Service.
8) Survival. Any requirement imposed on, or action required of, you or 3R which will or may require performance after the expiration, cessation or termination of the Service or your use of the Site for any reason, shall survive any such expiration, cessation or termination.
9) Subpoenas. 3R may be required to disclose information to individuals asserting rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You hereby authorize 3R to release information about you if required by law or subpoena without notice to you.
10) No Warranty; Limitations.
(a) THE SITE, the SERVICE AND the content ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. 3R MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO YOU, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. 3R MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES 3R MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE, as such results are limited by the scope of the information provided to 3r. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.
(c) The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that 3R is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by 3R of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
11) Dispute Resolution. Any dispute relating in any way to your use of the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate 3R’s intellectual property rights, 3R may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in Allegheny or Butler County, Pennsylvania and you consent and submit to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.